Search This Blog

Saturday, April 17, 2010

I Am Officially Habit Free...

I finally re-quit smoking. I quit when I was pregnant with the little one, but when I started working again, I also started smoking again.

Well, I just wanted to share that I've quit for good this time. All the reading about chemicals was bound to cause me to quit eventually. How can I feel any better about throwing out chemical cleaners when I'm inhaling them every two hours? So yeah, I quit.

I used Chantix and it really worked well for me. My step father in law (who happens to smokes 2 packs a day) said it would damage my kidneys. I decided to go ahead and let my kidneys take a beating for a month or two and give my lungs a rest. It's the Russian roulette of organ damage.

Anyway, smoke free! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment